Thursday, April 3, 2008






So here are a couple of requested pictures.




1. The chandelier in the dining room.


2. The pilot. (Her name is Zoe.)


3. The double stroller. Liz, it needs a really good cleaning and it's missing some covering for the front bar. The paddings there but the material is gone. I'll email you the rest of the pics.


4. Ryleigh's big girl bed. (The foot board and head board.) An antique french twin bed. We got it from an antique dealer in Dallas. What color do you think it should be? The bottom 5 feet of her room is a deep chocolate brown and the top 3 feet is 18" diamonds in a medium rose and lighter rose. The ceiling is the palest pink.




As you can see, I'm in the middle of painting the hall way. Notice how judiciously I painted around the head board! : ) The kitchen looks the same.

1 comment:

Scott & Annedria said...

I would have to see the room but I think the bed should be white like a shabby chic. Like maybe sponge it on?? Just an idea!! I love it, it's so cute. So did you guys get a new car? I had no idea.