Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ryleigh's Shoes



Ryleigh has just found her newest favorite thing in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Our friend and neighbor, Jennifer, owns and operates Two Sisters And A Cat. Her inventory covers all sorts of yummy things for kids, and one of these fabulous offerings are shoes called Mooshu. Ryleigh just got a pair of hot pink high tops with leopard print on the toes and heels. The delightful thing about these shoes are the squeak pads in the heels. She has been dancing, running, jumping and anything else she can think of to revel in the gloriousness of the squeak! She even slept in them last night. I know most of you are wondering if I have gone crazy with the squeakies, but after the first hour of mental torment, I kind of stopped hearing them. What kind of mom would I be if I took away her most favorite thing just for some quiet? Anyway, she loves them!!!!

1 comment:

marianne said...

She really is a doll! I want some just like them!