Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can There Possibly Be More?!?!? Uhm...YES!

Colbey is WAY too cool to look like he's enjoying the river cruise!
My two little goofs!

Born Free ... as free as the wind (something). Believe it or not, only one person in all of San Antonio that we encountered didn't like Ryleigh's squeaky shoes. I was yelling out Jennifer's website to ton's of people as they oohed and aahed over how adorable/precious/cute/where can I get some for ... (nephew,niece,grandchild,etc.) her shoes were. Just so you're aware, twosistersandacat.com!


Walk softly and carry a BIG gun! Roosevelt would be proud of these two.



The Alamo was much smaller than I imagined. The funny thing was how big it seemed once you got inside. Talk about a visual illusion. It was WAY cool!!!




4 comments:

shahna said...

The Alamo IS smaller than it looks. I love San Antonio. We are big Sea World fans.

Chrystalee said...

We go back for Sea World next month I think. : )

scrumdiddillyumptious said...

That looks like you are enjoying yourselves! We miss you! The boys still talk about Colby and how he knew so much about Zelda...

The A Team said...

makes me homesick...i love san antonio. we don't get there often enough.