Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HOLY COW - 2 in one week!!!

I know, it's amazing! I truly am posting a second blog in less than a week. So here is why it's such a red letter day ... I've finally uploaded pictures from my camera going all the way back to this summer. So really, this blog is just about eye candy. Enjoy!!


The first is of the bear we saw at mom's house this summer and the second is Scott in the same spot demonstrating that the bear was as big as he is.
The third is my FHE plaque that I had mentioned many blogs back. I still love it!
The fourth is of Ryleigh. She fell asleep on the chair curled up in the quilt from grandma (gorgeous!) and bunny ears, because you always feel good when you wear bunny ears!
The fifth is of Landon and Ryleigh in the firetruck at National Night Out last month.
More pics to come within just a few minutes!!!


PS - I just listed 12 items on Craig's list and as soon as I was finished, I checked my email and literally have four people wanting to buy 4 different items that I JUST posted. WOO HOO!





1 comment:

shahna said...

I love reading about you guys. I have been a bloggin maniac myself this week. I have a sick three year old so I am stuck at home. It is either BLOG or CLEAN. Who can blame me?