Sunday, June 1, 2008

Groundings, camping, sleeping ...

Colbey is enduring his grounding very well. Too well!!! I'm a sucker and I think he knows it. So he's gone to a birthday party, it was scheduled early so that Colbey could be there because it would normally have been while we were in Colorado this summer, so I couldn't not let him go. He's also gone camping with a bunch of church boys, of course I didn't find out about it until a couple hours before the meeting time.

So now you're wondering what exactly he's punished with, well, I'll tell you ... NO ELECTRONICS is the big one. And no friends. You can see how well that is working out. Why, oh why am I such a pushover?!?!?!

Now don't you go telling him how easy it is for him to get what he wants! I'll deny it BIG TIME!!! He probably wouldn't believe you anyway.

He's allowed on family outings even if they involve friends so he's not missing much. I think he's bored, but all kids tend to get bored during the summer. Once we get to Colorado, he'll be in heaven. Look out Grandma and Grandpa!!! We're coming in force. : )

1 comment:

shahna said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited you are on board with the TRIATHLON. I wanted to train with you SO bad but I just really didn't want to pressure you! Chrystalee we can do this! I am so excited! I tried to call you but the number in the RS list is wrong. CALL ME! Maybe we can get together and work out this week! I am not a runner either so I promise you will be fine training with me. CALL ME!!!!