Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scrapbook Wednesday

Here was last nights scrapbook attempt.

Just for your information ... anyone is welcome to join us every other Wednesday night for some scrapbooking fun. We meet from 8pm till whenever. You can come to my house and walk across the street with me, or just go straight to 425 Dartmoor.

PS - The poem reads:

Ladybug all dressed in red,
Waltzing thru the flower bed!
A speckled spectacle of spring,
A fashion statement on the wing.

The sunflowers are raised as well as all the leaves; there are rhinestones in the center of each flower; that really is a baby clothes hanger holding the date.

This layout was much less stressful than the one two weeks ago. I'm determined to do a spread on Landon next time. : )

2 comments:

Shaundra said...

I think this scrapbook page is perfect!!!! Way to go madam crafty :) Love you sis.

Amber Hooten said...

I am so jealous! I need someone to be able to scrapbook with. Whenever jennifer and I did it I tended to get some stuff done while obviously talking!!!