Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pay It Forward

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what it will be is a surprise. There's a small catch though...You must post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift! For those who "win" my hand made gift...

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be (I don't yet either).

5- You are not allowed to judge me for my "hand made" skills ;).

3 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

I still have no idea what I am going to do, but I have become a little more crafty now that I am home full time. Would you like something for you or for Ryleigh?

Shaundra said...

I guess I am the lucky winner of the handmade thing...whatever it is. :)

THE HAYNES FAMILY said...

Well, I'm leaving a post, but not in expectation, so I will give my gift to someone of your choosing...but I love that you are making handmade gifts! I started needle-point gifts a couple of years ago, because it is something I can pick up and do, then leave for weeks at a time when school is too busy. So, gift from me range from the hand made created to the "trying to be creative" but it is always the thought that counts...right?
Hugs!!!!