Thursday, February 28, 2008

Colbey's News

Colbey has ventured into the world of Mutual. As I was dropping him off last night for the weekly activity, one of his leaders approached me and said, "Colbey has really made a nice addition to the group. He's blended in and made friends immediately." Now I know that he's wonderful, but it's always good to hear other people confirm your own suspicions. Of course, I also am aware of his ability to be a turd ... I'm hoping he saves that side of himself for home.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Chrystalee.....sounds like life is good! Have you thought of sports? He is such a moving young man this could be good for him. Congratulations on the speech. Does this mean he's all grown up?

Gary Church said...

Crystalee,

You goober ... I sent you blog info last Christmas (over a year ago) with our Christmas card ... I've always wondered who actually went to it and who didn't ... now I KNOW! lol. I love that you started a blog. What's your email? I know the first part ... just not the @whatever.com part.

J