Monday, May 18, 2009

Scrapbook Victory

I'm just not patient enough to do a good job of scrapbooking, but a good friend asked me to motivate her by scrapbooking with her every other Wednesday, and I love her so I said yes.

You can stop laughing now, mom!

Anyway, after stressing for three days on a possible layout and going nearly into hysterics trying to decide which photo to use, (I'm already starting to feel the panic flutters in my heart for the next scrapbooking date) and changing my mind several times on possibilities ...

This is what I ended up with.

I LOVE my siblings!!! They are ALMOST as crazy as me! : )

PS - The quote on the top right hand is from Erma Bombeck ...

"The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together."

5 comments:

Scott & Annedria said...

Looks good. I wish I could see the pictures better. I don't remember when or where these pictures were taken, but they look pretty silly, well the top one does.
Love ya,
Annedria

Rogers Family said...

That's awesome. I wish I had time to scrapbook. Just too busy with work and being a mom. You are lucky to be at home:)

Amber Hooten said...

Good for you! What an accomplishment! I need to get motivated.I was doing well when we lived in Celina because of the scrapbook club in the ward. Now not so much. Except I am doing a scrap exchange and I am getting all sorts of fun stuff to use. Anyway...nice job! Pretty soon You will get faster and your creativity juices will start flowing. Then you will have a binder filled up!

The A Team said...

that's huge!! i'm slowly (very very slowly) trudging through mine. i had a great time talking to you yesterday. everytime i get a chance to talk to you, it makes me realize it's not often enough. thank you so much for all your comments!

Liz said...

Good job. I'm scared to scrapbook. Way to go