Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I love Janette!

I love Janette for so many reason's. I thought I'd list just a few ...

1. I love her for our laughing at BIG shadows (this is going to sustain me for a really long time)

2. I love her for not making me feel like a freak even when I know I am

3. I love her for being willing to talk with me when even I get tired of hearing from me

4. I love her for her blog. I've never read anyone who writes just as she talks. I laugh every time

5. I love her because I feel like I can tell her anything and it's safe


I love Janette!

7 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

i love janette, too!

Rogers Family said...

who's Janette? Need more info. she looks pretty in the picture though:)

Chrystalee said...

Gal in the ward. : )

Janie said...

ditto, ditto

The A Team said...

who doesn't, janette rocks!!

shahna said...

I am getting to know her better and love her even more every time I talk to her.

I really need to read these blogs more often. I have been letting it fall by the wayside amidst the chaos and forget how much I enjoy reading them.

Gary Church said...

Now that you told me that you posted this, I had to come see ... you really are WAY too kind! I'm thrilled that someone thinks that I am all of those things. xoxo. Thanks for being so nice to me!!!

PS- I too, will laugh myself silly every time I think of our 'fight or flight' experience on the track that night. :D