Friday, April 24, 2009

I Really Like Him ...

So we've been receiving a lot of emails about the "End of the World" and the preparations that need to take place to be prepared. I'm taking those suggestions seriously and figure, even if it isn't the "End of the World" that's imminent, it's better to be prepared than caught with my pants down.

As such, we've been working very hard on collecting a year's supply of "every needful thing". I've taught myself how to make bread and am very happy to announce that we have not bought store bread in over two months. Not only that, but my family is now completely wheat tolerant, which if this is a foreign term to you, means that we've built up the internal systems to handle pure wheat in their diets. You must start out with small amounts of wheat and build up to greater amounts gradually. The young and old are susceptible to death if given too much wheat too quickly. The rest of us in the middle just end up on the "porcelain god" for a good while.

Anyway, I've also been getting links to video's about the words of the prophets with regards to this type of preparation. My favorites are by DavidKat99. His video's are touching and profound. The music is amazing and the artistry is amazing. Here is the most recent video I've received ...



Of course, you can always take a look at all of his amazing video's on You Tube.

1 comment:

Amber Hooten said...

Congratulations! Still working on it. It isn't too feasible for us anymore with us moving frequently. I am still trying to figure out how I will make it work. Although we just finished our 72 hour kits and for that I am happy with myself. I wish I could see these videos. Our computer is acting up and I can't watch youTube videos right now. Thanks for helping us the other day. The problem has been solved. At least for this month.